skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
E J Carr > that stands for Edward James Carr
Artist acting as, Photographer, Director, Writer.
Photography, Motion and Writings.
This is where I share my photography, motion, writing and other things I care about.
Search This Blog
Saturday, September 22, 2007
This video was made in the village of Kilcrohane,
West Cork on the edge of Dunmanus bay. We
are now living in this small Irish village.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Ej Carr
Create Your Badge
My Blog List
helen james design
-
www.asiteaboutsomething.com
website: www.ejcphoto.com
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
2008
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(4)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(2)
One...
This video was made in the village of Kilcrohane,W...
►
August
(1)
►
2006
(15)
►
October
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
Links
Google News
UTATA.ORG
About Me
ejcarr
I'm a photographer,having lived and worked in Ireland for the last 3 years, am now in Denver Colorado.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment