Photography, Motion and Writings.

This is where I share my photography, motion, writing and other things I care about.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 07, 2010

No Salmon Farm in Dunmanus Bay, co. Cork, Ireland.

At this time there exists a threat to the beauty and wild character of Dunmanus Bay in Co. Cork, Ireland. A commercial concern is proposing a Salmon Farm to be placed in the midst of one of the most beautiful and pristine locations in the southwest of Ireland. The pollution from the Farming alone is atrocious let alone the disturbing visual results of such a project. This video is created to help support the local population in moving against this ecological and tourism disaster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi EJ. Jerry Cahill here.
Can you give me Wayne Sheehy's contact details incl email address?
Mine are
M 07831279004
H 02767255
H England 00441564795819
E jc@no5.com
Jerry.

ejcarr said...

Hi jerry,
I'll contact you thru email.

cheers.

e j